KAITO LENTA RRD MAQUINA UC Y25
NARROWEST BOARD OF THE PROGRAM
NEVER LETS YOU DOWN WHEN THE CONDITIONS ARE PUMPING
RADICAL TURNS ON ANY WAVES SIZE
The Maquina is our classic thruster and it is the one you want to be riding when you need to have a totally reliable shape. With such a pure surfboard feel, this board becomes an extension of your body and allows your eyes to draw lines on the waves.
Charge the biggest swells with this grippy stick while maintaining precise control over the direction of the board in any situation. Get powered up and be ready to ride fast down that huge wall of water!
- Redesigned outline with a slightly wider nose allowing the Maquina a wider range of use.
- Soft winger design to increase planing and control at high speeds.
- Thin rails from nose to tail
- Super thin profile throughout
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker
- Strictly thruster fin setup for pure, essential, radical turns in any wave size
|UC||5’7″x17 ¾”x1 ⅞ “||20 LTS|
|UC||5’9″x18 “x2 ”||22 LTS|
|UC||5’11″x18 ¼”x2 ⅛||24 LTS|
5’11″x18 ¼”x2 ⅛, 5’7″x17 ¾”x1 ⅞ “, 5’9″x18 “x2 ”