PELEKAS SELECT EDGE G10 – Power Box
- FreeSlalom et FreeRide hybrid fin.
- Fast and easy take off
- Easy to ride
- Very comfortable in choppy conditions
- Very good speed/maneuverability ratio.
Possible box :
- Power Box
- Tuttle Box
Technology : CNC FR4-C
SELECT Windsurf fin Edge
- Board fit: FREERIDE & FREESLAM boards
- Purpose: Free riding hi-performance
As a dedicated freeride design, Edge G10 is all about getting its rider planing as fast and easy as possible. Assisting an early take-off and bringing the board to speed, the Edge G10 remains reliable even in choppy conditions.
- BASE – Rigid fin base for stable power transmission
- DOUBLE CURVE OUTLINE – Double curve for increased maneuverability
- TWIST – Blocked twist for increasing the lift
- FLEX – Soft tip for comfortable riding. Generates a good amount of lift.
Technology – CNC FR4.C
Machining (CNC) is one of the two technologies used to manufacture SELECT fins. New CAD / CAM software associated with new large-framed high speed machining center enables Select to make new fins with a superior precision. Unlike other fins on the market (made from epoxy or raw polyester sheets), SELECT full CNC fins are machined from FR4.C / High Density > High Strength prepreg sheets.
The advantages of SELECT CNC machining FR4.C:
- Machining provides manufacturing precision and consistent production.
- As an alternative to molded carbon fins, pre-preg FR4.C machining allows us to offer an excellent range of fins at more affordable prices.
The fin is a highly technical part!
Our products are continuously evolving, which keeps them at the forefront and means they are always gaining in precision.
At Select, our passion has remained intact and our commitment to obtaining the best fins is total !
Today, more than ever, our fins possess a faultless technological focus.
Fins are not fashion accessories: different colours, new shapes of no technical interest, and attractive serigraphy don’t mean anything in terms of performance.
The selectors below have been designed to help you choose the correct fin length taking into account the following parameters:
” Your sailing program
” Volume and width of your board
” Sail surface area (m²)
” Your weight
The size of the fin is of major importance: your fin is your propeller… It transmits the energy captured by the sail and generates a push which propels your board forwards.
In order for the propulsion principle to work well, your sail / board / fins’ suitability must be perfect !
According to this consideration, we’ve build a set of selectors, that will guide you choosing the right fin – Please copy and paste the link below into your browser OR highlight link and Right click/Open Link to access this – To return to this page, use Go Back One Page Arrow.
39, 41, 43, 45